Mystery of the number 11
Eleven represents a number of things. It is usually called the Master Number but at the same time, it represents peril, crime, and sin.
According to Numerology, the number signifies intuition, artistic genius, refinement of ideals, visionary, idealism, Avant-grade, androgynous, fame, refinement, film, etc. Of the number two, it is a higher octave. It has a psychic vibration to it and it is balanced between masculinity and femininity. The gifts always come with negative effects and that holds true for 11. Along with sensitivity and awareness come treachery and betrayal.
Number 11 signifies spiritual events and messages that influence psychic.
Your inner self may communicate with you through numbers. For example, may be you see 111 frequently such as the times, which reads 1:11 or 11:11 when you look at it. Most known facts:
- The Mayan Calendar pretty much revolves around the number 11. Its end was at 11:11 Universal time in 2012. The ending date of the Mayan Calendar was 21 December 2012 and that adds up to number 11. 12+21+2012 = 2045 = 2+0+4+5 = 11.
- On August 11, 1999, a major eclipse was seen exactly at 11:11 a.m.
- The truce for World War One was signed on 11-11-1918 at 11.11 a.m.
- New York is the 11th state. The first plane that crashed the twin towers was flight 11. And the number of passengers was 92, which adds up to 11. The towers crashed on September 11 and again, that particular day is the 254th day in the calendar. 254 adds up to 11. The number of victims in both the planes added to 254. That, again, equals 11. The towers used to stand side by side and looked like the number 11.
- In order to escape the gravity of the earth, a rocket’s speed should be more than 11km per second.
- Apollo 11 made the first lunar landing.
- Many sports have 11 playing members in each team including cricket, football, soccer, and field hockey.