What can Numerology tell us about colors?
We now know everything about how each number is associated with a vibration and how that vibration is very important. We can actually integrate these vibrations into our lives through colors.
Life is made up of energy. Everything is energy. A few colors go in sync with a few frequencies of numbers.
Each number, in fact, comes with a primary color.
This color has in it to activate all the vibrations of the number.
Each number also has secondary colors. These colors can activate various characteristics and energies.
- This number comes with the vibration of action, focus, concentration, unity, independence, and leadership. Red is the primary color of this number. Apricot and crimson are the secondary colors. These colors will enhance your growth significantly. They will increase your excitement, passion, determination, and physical energy.
- This number comes with the vibration of harmony, balance, and cooperation between the inner and the outer worlds. The primary color is orange, and the secondary colors are black, salmon, and gold. When you incorporate these colors in your life, your relationships will be at peace; you will be successful and happy.
- This number has the vibration of self-expression, joy, optimism, and communication. Yellow is the primary color of three, and amber and ruby are the secondary colors. These colors will enhance your communication, intellect, optimism, and creativity.
- The number four comes with the vibrations of logic, grounding, organization, structure, and foundation. Green is the primary color for four, and silver, brown, blue, and indigo are the secondary colors. These colors with bring prosperity, abundance, growth, responsibility, relaxation, and inner peace.
- The vibration of number five is that of flexibility, freedom, movement, and change. Blue is the primary color that will enhance these energies. Cherry and pink are the secondary colors. These colors will help you with tranquility, growth, and patience.
- With number six is the vibration of beauty, intuition, responsibility, home, and nurturing. The primary color of this number is indigo, and orange and mustard are the secondary colors. These colors will improve your personal power, imagination, intuition, and creativity.
- The vibrations associated with seven are wisdom, knowledge, spirituality, and reflection. Violet is the main color to enhance all these energies. Pearl and magenta are the secondary colors. Vision, psychic skills, intuition, spirituality, and inner work will be enhanced with these colors.
- Authority, prosperity, and leadership are the vibrations of eight. Rose is the primary color, and ivory and opal are the secondary colors. These colors will help you increase your leadership skills, innovation, and so on.
- The vibration that comes with this color includes compassion, understanding, consciousness, humanitarian, and human community. Gold is the primary color for you. Red and olive are the secondary colors. These colors will support your wealth, compassion, and inner wisdom.
Your full name at birth, including the first, middle if you have one and you last names derives an expression number. Normally it is the name on your birth certificate.
There is such thing as the Minor Expression number. This is based on your name that you are currently using, the name you use to introduce yourself.
Your true nature, which is your personality number, is like a narrow hall to a great room which does contain your true nature.